Coffee Beans Camel Step - Colombia El Cabildo
- MatajerOnline guarantees that all the products are original and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Additional warranty can be purchased for some of the products optionally. This additional warranty can ensure the replacement of the selected product in case of future damage even after use.
- At MatajerOnline, we are keen to provide and show the product clearly with most representative images. We provide with best possible explanation that can be used for your reference, and to make your purchase clear.
- You may select to purchase any product as and when available on the website. In order to make products available to consumers at large, we may prevent purchases that include bulk purchase. If you wish to do so, please contact us.
- The prices of the products are subject to change without notice, except the current successful orders, if there may be any delay in the website, be aware that it could be because of slow or limited internet connection. Hence, we do not guarantee any purchase until you have received confirmation of the purchase.
- Certain products may be eligible for purchase by pre-ordering. All such products
Would be delivered to your shipping address after it becomes available to us, and you will be notified of the expected date of delivery.
In the lush mountains of Southwest Huila, Colombia you will find Chalo’s Coffee Plantation. Chalo Fernandez is a 5th generation quality-focused coffee farmer whose family has been growing coffee in the region of Paicol for over 110 years. Since taking over the farm from his grandfather in 2010, Chalo and his brothers have followed in tradition’s footsteps whilst forging their own path as third wave specialty coffee producers. In addition to cultivating exceptional coffee and experimenting with different processing techniques, Chalo and his family are leaders in their community. They leads by example in the way that they take care of the environment and pride themselves on being able to provide jobs and education to their coffee-growing community. Chalo is dedicated to producing the perfect cup, building excellent direct trade relationships with passionate artisan roasters and helping his region and its people thrive through projects made possible by the sale of his coffee The ripe cherries were picked and randomly selected to be tested with the refractometer. The selected cherries had Brix sugar level of over 21%. In the wet mill the cherries were left in the receiver tank for 40 hours after which they were pulped immediately and went to the float tank to remove any sub-quality beans. The remaining beans were then fermented for an additional 18 hours in stainless steel tank. They were washed twice and sent to the drying tables. When the beans shows a moisture level of 19-20% they were finished in the mechanical dryer to a final moisture level of 10.5%-11%. At the dry mill the parchment went through dry mill process and was finished with hand picking before packed in GrainPro bags and put into jute bags for shipping.
- flavors: tropical fruits, caramel, chocolate.
- 250 g.
- Unmilled beans.