Coffee Beans Camel Step - Costa Rica Merizalde
- MatajerOnline guarantees that all the products are original and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Additional warranty can be purchased for some of the products optionally. This additional warranty can ensure the replacement of the selected product in case of future damage even after use.
- At MatajerOnline, we are keen to provide and show the product clearly with most representative images. We provide with best possible explanation that can be used for your reference, and to make your purchase clear.
- You may select to purchase any product as and when available on the website. In order to make products available to consumers at large, we may prevent purchases that include bulk purchase. If you wish to do so, please contact us.
- The prices of the products are subject to change without notice, except the current successful orders, if there may be any delay in the website, be aware that it could be because of slow or limited internet connection. Hence, we do not guarantee any purchase until you have received confirmation of the purchase.
- Certain products may be eligible for purchase by pre-ordering. All such products
Would be delivered to your shipping address after it becomes available to us, and you will be notified of the expected date of delivery.
Costa Rica Merizalde coffee with heavy cocoa notes and dried fruit flavors, this coffee will stimulate your day's productivity with its distinct flavors. More than three generations ago, the Montero family began to produce coffee in the towering Tarazo Mountains in Costa Rica, at an altitude of 1,600 meters above sea level. The Mirzaldi Ranch, rich in lush volcanic soil, is located. "Eli", the grandfather, worked throughout his childhood in coffee and his coffee as well, his son Carlos Monteiro until their passion for coffee was suspended, but it was impossible to ignore the difficulties in the coffee trade. While Carlos saw his father’s struggle, he set out to create opportunities for himself as he ran the farm and worked on crop quality.
- Flavors: Chocolate, fig, peach
- Regin: Injerto
- Variety: Catuai.
- process: washed
- 250 g.
- Unmilled beans.