Onna Coffee - Colombia Yuppie
- MatajerOnline guarantees that all the products are original and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Additional warranty can be purchased for some of the products optionally. This additional warranty can ensure the replacement of the selected product in case of future damage even after use.
- At MatajerOnline, we are keen to provide and show the product clearly with most representative images. We provide with best possible explanation that can be used for your reference, and to make your purchase clear.
- You may select to purchase any product as and when available on the website. In order to make products available to consumers at large, we may prevent purchases that include bulk purchase. If you wish to do so, please contact us.
- The prices of the products are subject to change without notice, except the current successful orders, if there may be any delay in the website, be aware that it could be because of slow or limited internet connection. Hence, we do not guarantee any purchase until you have received confirmation of the purchase.
- Certain products may be eligible for purchase by pre-ordering. All such products
Would be delivered to your shipping address after it becomes available to us, and you will be notified of the expected date of delivery.
Yuppie means hope and joy. That’s a spot-on name to call this coffee as it is the joint work of a group of young producers who went against the norm of leaving the countryside to work in cities. They rather decided to work together to restore hope in the coffee industry and work together to make a sustainable, higher quality coffee production operation. Each member takes care of his plantation and then they join forces in a processing station that helps them process all their coffees. This coffee comes from Valle de las Animas terroir, which literally means “valley of souls”, located in Concordia. Which is probably the highest in Antioquia. With an average age of 58 for Colombian coffee producers. Jovcoffee association aims to transfer knowledge from the older producers to the new generation while encouraging them to use and discover new technologies to help them produce a higher quality coffee, gain higher margins while making the profession more dignified. This coffee has distinct fruity and juicy notes complemented with a caramel finish and milk-chocolate notes.
- Source: Antioaquia, Colombia
- Process:Fully washed
- Height:1,600 – 2,100 msnm.
- Notes: Orange, Coconut, Milk – Chocolate
- Use for: Espresso