Onna Coffee - Salvador Himalaya
- MatajerOnline guarantees that all the products are original and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Additional warranty can be purchased for some of the products optionally. This additional warranty can ensure the replacement of the selected product in case of future damage even after use.
- At MatajerOnline, we are keen to provide and show the product clearly with most representative images. We provide with best possible explanation that can be used for your reference, and to make your purchase clear.
- You may select to purchase any product as and when available on the website. In order to make products available to consumers at large, we may prevent purchases that include bulk purchase. If you wish to do so, please contact us.
- The prices of the products are subject to change without notice, except the current successful orders, if there may be any delay in the website, be aware that it could be because of slow or limited internet connection. Hence, we do not guarantee any purchase until you have received confirmation of the purchase.
- Certain products may be eligible for purchase by pre-ordering. All such products
Would be delivered to your shipping address after it becomes available to us, and you will be notified of the expected date of delivery.
Mauricio Salvatierra is a microlot expert and 5th generation coffee farmer, his grandfather migrated from Galicia to El Salvador and bought his first farm in a small village called Concepción de Ataco in Ahuachapán region. Today Mauricio has taken over the activity and produces Speciality Coffee from 4 different farms between 1300-1900 msnm (Villa Galicia, Himalaya, Gruz Gorda and Divisadero). He invested in an ecological processing mill where he can master different processes to prepare the coffees. Himalaya farm is located in the small village Apaneca, one of the highest regions in El Salvador and the highest region producing coffee. This location helped Himalaya to be the first Specialty Coffee farm in El Salvador. The farm was founded by Don Onofre Duran in 1869. The farm lays on a red-clay volcanic soil rich in organic matter that retains water and feed the trees. This excellent terroir has an ideal average temperature around 18ºC. This perfect environment together with the innovative work of Mauricio, led Himalaya to win 2 Cup of Excellence prices in 2011 and 2013.
- Source: Apaneca, El Salvador
- Process: Natural
- Height:1,550 msnm
- Notes: Pineapple, Yellow Peach, Balanced