- MatajerOnline guarantees that all the products are original and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Additional warranty can be purchased for some of the products optionally. This additional warranty can ensure the replacement of the selected product in case of future damage even after use.
- At MatajerOnline, we are keen to provide and show the product clearly with most representative images. We provide with best possible explanation that can be used for your reference, and to make your purchase clear.
- You may select to purchase any product as and when available on the website. In order to make products available to consumers at large, we may prevent purchases that include bulk purchase. If you wish to do so, please contact us.
- The prices of the products are subject to change without notice, except the current successful orders, if there may be any delay in the website, be aware that it could be because of slow or limited internet connection. Hence, we do not guarantee any purchase until you have received confirmation of the purchase.
- Certain products may be eligible for purchase by pre-ordering. All such products
Would be delivered to your shipping address after it becomes available to us, and you will be notified of the expected date of delivery.
The zero-hour novel essentially tells the story of two young men: Tirmah and Hisham; they grew in the city of Riyadh in a similar environment and linked a strong friendship between their families, Tirmah, the son of a rich man, and who had strong influence and connections, and for this reason, it did not occur to Tarmah, that he needed to study and teach To make his way in life, he relied on his innate intelligence and influence of his father to achieve his aspirations that he did not hesitate to commit any action whatsoever to reach it; but in the end he receives his fair reward while Hisham his good friend finally achieves his legitimate aspirations which he strived diligently and persevering to achieve.
- Author: Mansour Al-Khuraiji
- Publisher: Madark Publishing House
- Publish date: 2017
- Book format: Hardcover
- Number of Pages: 339